CHH CoNeX is a communications specialist with three decades of experience working across a range of markets including telecoms, rail, highways and industrial machinery. They offer a range of factory-based solutions and services including cable and loom assemblies, cabinet and data rack integration, and materials managed services to support engineers on communications infrastructure projects.
CHH CoNeX are looking for an experienced Electrical and Mechanical Engineer to work as part of our growing Engineering and Technical team.
Salary and benefits are negotiable, based on experience and potential.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the role of Electrical and Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Design and configuration of cabinet and data rack layouts
- Creation of accurate drawing information using Solidworks CAD system
- Creation of bills of materials and build timings to support new business quotations
- Interaction with customer technical staff to identify problems, suggest alternatives and agree solutions
- Make working prototypes and samples
- Liaise with Production Department to transfer prototypes to full Production
- Attend new business technical meetings on site and off site
- Electrical and Mechanical experience
- Knowledge of tool room machinery and practices
- Proficient with CAD systems
- Problem solving mentality
- Competent communicator
- Previous communications networks experience
To apply, email your cv and salary expectations to email@example.com