CHH CoNeX is a communications specialist with over three decades of experience working across a range of markets including telecoms, rail, highways and industrial machinery. They offer a range of factory-based solutions and services including cable and loom assemblies, cabinet and data rack integration, and materials managed services to support communications infrastructure projects.
CHH CoNeX are looking for a Business Development Manager to identify new opportunities and win new business from both new and existing customers. The role is expected to achieve or exceed sales and gross margin targets and generate new leads and opportunities at an early stage. A successful candidate will allow CHH CoNeX to plan effectively around accurate information and take actions to maximise new business wins. The Business Development Manager is expected to enhance external reputation and attract interest in CHH CoNeX.
Salary and benefits are negotiable, based on experience and potential
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, the role of Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating a plan to identify and then deliver new business opportunities in line with agreed sales and gross margin targets.
- Being active on appropriate social media platforms, attend exhibitions, conferences, meetings and events to identify opportunities.
- Providing accurate and timely sales forecasts.
- Being aware of technological changes and changing market needs.
- Working effectively with the internal CHH team to introduce new business.
- Being a professional and respected ambassador for the company.
- Customer orientated
- Professional and respected
- Creative and innovative
- Strong and decisive
- High personal values
- Results driven
Previous experience with cable assemblies and electronic assembly is preferred, but not essential.
To apply, email your cv and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org