We aim for MAXIMUM CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by providing products and services of the highest quality, delivered on time and at a competitive market price.
The Quality Policy is appropriate for the purposes and context of the business and supports our strategic direction.
We will maintain a quality management system, continually improve its effectiveness and ensure it meets the ISO 9001:2015 standard and any other applicable requirements.
Senior Management will review the Quality Policy for continuing suitability at the annual Management Review.
The Quality Policy and Quality Objectives are communicated, understood and applied through:
- conducting specific quality training sessions
- issuing the CHH One Page Plan throughout the site
- the quarterly Company update, departmental briefings, weekly Plan deployment meetings 1-2-1 sessions
- internal auditing to assess understanding and application
- sharing with relevant interested parties on the CHH website
CHH-STAT-001 / Issue 7